Friday, July 6, 2007

Transformers

TransformersDirected by the action blockbuster guru Michael Bay, starring (the quite 'it' boy of today) Shia LeBouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, Jon Voight and Bernie Mac.

Some time long ago in a far-off planet called Cybetron, a war was erupted between the Autobots (lead by the wise Optimus Prime) and the Decepticons (lead by Megatron), both fighting over the control of Allspark, sort of like 'the one ring..' that could that could bring a great power. Turned out the box was buried in the northern part of Earth. Years later, teenager Sam Witwicky found his life and destiny linked to the great outer-space war between the robots.

Never saw the trailer and I didn't have high expectations because I don't really like action movies in the first place. But Oh. My. God. You've got to see this movie, people! Okay so its a 150 minute-long movie but who cares? This is all you need and more! Watching this movie made me realize how GREAT Hollywood's visual effects are now. I mean seriously, most of the scenes were so real! Didn't look like CGI at all! MAN! And the movie was damn hilarious. Shia was meant to be Sam.. He was really good and really suited the part. The whole movie is exciting, full of action and oh so great. Big robots turning into cars! Big robots fighting one another! MAN! Go see this movie! I saw it twice already! It's just so entertaining.

9 / 10.

"My car has been stolen! I'm in pursuit!"

No comments: