Sunday, September 16, 2007

Disturbia

Directed by DJ Caruso, starring Shia LeBeouf, Carrie-Anne Moss, David Morse, Sarah Roemer and Aaron Yoo.

Kale's father had died in a car accident and he seemed to blame himself. Angry and unstable, Kale lost his temper one day and punched his Spanish teacher in the face, causing him a house arrest penalty for three months. That's when Kale started spying on his neighbors through his binoculars and suspected his neighbor to be a serial killer.

I'm begining to like thrillers. They're not so bad afterall, huh? So yeah, I loved this movie. Good suspense, and it's kinda funny.. Well, it's Shia LeBeouf, people. I'm definitely becoming his fan. So damn cute. First became interested when I saw him on MTV TRL ages ago, he sang (horribly) to Hilary Duff's Wake Up. He's just a natural comedian. Altho, I have to say that I'd love to see him in a more serious role. I'm sure he can pull it off. Oh, Aaron Yoo, the Korean guy, turned out he's 28 years old. Wow.. we Asians do look younger, don't we? ;p Okay, so people, go see this movie if you want to see some good thriller. (and I like the music, too)

8 / 10. Btw, this is sort of a 'remake' of Hitchcock's Rear Window. But I haven't seen that, so I can't compare them.

No comments: