Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Eternal Summer

A Taiwanese movie directed by Leste Chen, starring Bryant Chang, Hsiao-chuan Chang and Kate Yeung.

Shane and Jonathan were childhood friends. They grew up together, did everything together and at the end of their High School year, a transfer student from Hong Kong came into their lives.. who unintentionally made Shane and Jonathan realized something else about their relationship.

This is a gay movie so piss off, homophobes. Okay, first off, the movie looked cheap. The actors weren't that good. Some developments of the characters were not told well enough. It already got something already, and I thought the execution could've been done better. But alas.. this is all we got. I kinda liked it, though, in a strange way. Or maybe I just like boys kissing. *shrugs* ;p

4 / 10. Eventhough I liked it, I still think it's cheap.

No comments: