Friday, May 25, 2007

Arang (Ghost Revenge)

ArangA Korean horror story, featuring a ghost with long, black hair, yada yada, the usual deal. Starring Lee Dong Wook and Song Yun Ah.

So an e-mail has been sent to four childhood best friends, telling them about this salt house. One by one, those four men died unnatural and brutal deaths. Detective So-young was assigned to the case and she was paired with an amateur newbie, Hyun-ki. The deeper they learned about the case, the more secrets they discovered and maybe, Hyun-ki had a bigger role in this whole thing more that we thought.

Umh.. I didn't even want to review this at first because HATE long-haired-ghost/horror movies. I do. And the only reason I saw this movie was to see Lee Dong Wook, who I love, and because I was in the only cinema showing this movie with my best friend so yeah, we thought--why not? Well, gotta be honest, I hate it. It's so typical and cliché and even though there's a quite unexpected (well, at least for me) twist in the end, it still didn't make any amends.

I don't even want to rate it.

No comments: