Saturday, May 12, 2007

Paris, Je T'aime

Paris, Je T'aimeI guess everyone knows about this film. So it's directed by twenty directors, starring dozens of well-known actors. Surely a one-of-a-kind film.

Features eighteen different stories about love, all set in, of course, Paris.

Since it'll be too long if I have to summarize every transition (and I'm not sure I remember every single one), I would just say to be honest, it's not as good as I expected. But, I still enjoyed it a lot. Especially Wes Craven's "Place des Fêtes", Tom Tykwer's "Faubourg Saint-Denis" (Natalie is so pretty and I love Tom Tykwer because of Heaven), Isabel Coixet's "Bastille" (I didn't realize the man playing the husband was actually Javier Cámara). Umh.. on a side note, I hate the fact that the "Le Marais" part starring Gaspard Ulliel didn't have a conclusion. DAMN. And some stories are just plain bleh.

8 / 10.

No comments: